Technical Program Chair
IEEE , ICPEICES-2016
Dr. Bharat Bhushan
Associate Professor, DTU
Prof. S. Mukhopadhyay,
IEEE Delhi Section
Instructions to Authors for Creating Camera Ready Manuscript and Registration Process for ICPEICES 2016
Important Instructions to authors/presenters about the registration process
Authors are required to deposit conference registration fee according to their category ONLY through NEFT. The NEFT details are as follows:
1. Account Holder ICPEICES 2016 2. Bank Name State Bank of India 3. Branch Delhi College of Engineering 4. Account No. 35260570291 5. IFS Code SBIN0010446 6. MICR Code 110002438 7. Branch Code 010446
Obtain ECS/NEFT payment details, as you would be requiring the same while filling up the online registration form. If you are registering as a ‘Professional’ by paying appropriate registration fees as shown in the table, you are entitled to register two accepted papers, if you have. If you are registering as a ‘Student’ by paying the appropriate registration fee in ‘Student’ category as shown in the table, you can register for one accepted paper. Details of registration fees are available here
Fill up the online registration form and submit.
The online registration form is available here. While filling up the registration form, also mention if you wish to register for the tutorials. We have planned for two tutorials on 3rd July 2016. Registration for tutorial will entitle you to attend all two tutorials.
Please note that registration form submitted without payment details will not be accepted.
Instructions for preparing and submitting Camera-Ready Paper.
Revise the manuscript according to reviewers’ comments and proof read your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no further revision. Please prepare a camera ready manuscript with a maximum page limit of 6, A4 size pages without author biography. Over length paper will not be included in the IEEEXplore.
For IEEE conference template, follow this link:
Your camera ready manuscript should be complete in all respects, including names of all authors, and their affiliation as per above IEEE conference format.
Add the appropriate ‘Copyright Notice’ to the bottom of the first page of your paper/source document as foot note. Copyright notice to be added is given below.
For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright.
For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-8587-9/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-8587-9/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
For all other papers the copyright notice is:978-1-4673-8587-9/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
To see where the copyright notice will appear in the paper, click on the following: Sample Paper
Convert the Camera Ready manuscript file created using Step 1 and Step 2 to its .pdf version. Name the file as “paper number.pdf”
(For example if the paper number in EDAS is 150725613, the .pdf file of the Camera Ready manuscript should be 150725613.pdf)
The .pdf file created in step-3 should be checked using IEEE pdf express for its IEEE Xplore compatibility at https://www.pdf-express.org/
- The conference ID for PDF eXpress is 37778X
- After successful generation of IEEE Xplore compatible Camera Ready manuscript PDF file, upload the PDF file through your login in EDAS account for ICPEICES 2016.
Without the copyright form, the paper will NOT be published in IEEE Xplore. Please follow these instructions step by step to complete copy right form in this regard:
- Please download the copyright form in MSWORD from here
- Scan duly signed form to create PDF. Your scanned copy file name should be: Copyright_Paper_No_XXX (where XXX is your original paper number when you submitted your manuscript through Edas).
Prepare a zip file containing:
The following documents MUST be sent to corresponding track e-mail id (the track to which the paper was submitted) in a zip file named ‘PaperNo.Zip’
- Registration form (Scanned Copy or PDF file).
- Copy of the Camera Ready Manuscript DOC file.
- IEEE Xplore compatible camera ready final manuscript PDF file
- Scanned Fully filled IEEE copyright form
- Scanned Fully filled and signed Undertaking form
- Proof of Registration Fees Payment (NEFT Transaction detail)
- Proof of the discount claimed (copy of current student ID and/or copy of current year IEEE Membership card)
Send the above mentioned documents to respective track email-id on or before 10th June 2016.
Different Track E-mail IDs:
- firstname.lastname@example.org(Track 1: Applications of Power electronics in Power System)
- email@example.com(Track 2: Applications of Power electronics in Electrical Machines)
- firstname.lastname@example.org(Track 3: Soft Computing Techniques and its Applications)
- email@example.com(Track 4: Control and Instrumentation)
*** and CC to conference E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any clarification, please contact email@example.com
The deadline for late fee payment, submitting the online registration form and sending camera-ready papers along with copyright form is 20th June 2016.
Note: The author must note that it is mandatory for the paper to be presented in ICPEICES 2016 so as to make it available on IEEE Xplore